Retirement Strategies LIVE (Web App)
NEW for 2023!!!!
** VERSION 2023 IS NOW AVAILABLE! **
** §1.401(a)(9) TABLE UPDATED FOR 2022+ | ** SECURE ACT UPDATES INCLUDED! **
Retirement Strategies LIVE (RSL) is a web application that will show how a traditional IRA will project through the course of the lifetime of the owner(s) and beneficiaries. The application also includes 8 strategies that let you compare side-by-side impact on projections. This easy-to-use web application allows for quick entry and an impressive PDF output.
Choose between several strategies:
- Traditional IRA
- Conversion in a single year, conversion taxes paid by a portfolio asset
- Conversion in multiple years, conversion taxes paid by a portfolio asset
- Conversion in a single year, conversion taxes paid by converted asset
- Conversion in multile years, conversion taxes paid by converted asset
- Purchase Life Insurance, Death Benefit paid to portfolio asset
- Name a CRUT as an IRA Beneficiary
- Name a CRAT as an IRA Beneficiary
- Qualified Charitable Distributions
Enhancements unique to RSL (compared to the desktop program Retirement Plan Analyzer (RPA))
- Ability to enter IRA assets for both spouses.
- Ability to enter existing Roth assets for both spouses.
- Ability to have conversions for both spouses.
- Three options for conversion amounts: Optimize on based on tax bracket, Optimize based on IRMAA bracket, or enter manual amounts.
- Ability to enter a flat state income tax rate to be used for events that trigger a tax liability.
- Create a strategy that allows for Qualified Charitable Distributions for both spouses.
- Create a strategy that implements a CRAT or CRUT to simulate the stretch.
- Simplified input schema, with a detailed and impressive PDF output.
- Customization options that allow for corporate logo, color palette, and disclaimer.